We recognize that a legal education is a major investment in one's future and requires a tremendous financial commitment. Because of this, our goals are simple and clear:
- Assist our student body to understand the options available in financing a legal education at USC.
- Educate and enable our students to make wise financial choices in regard to their education and life as a law student.
- Maintain a simple and efficient financial aid application process so that students may devote their full attention to their studies.
In order to achieve these goals, the staff of the USC Law Financial Aid Office will provide:
- Personalized one-on-one attention where time will be taken to ensure the needs of each student are met.
- A commitment to excellent student service where assistance - whether in person, over the telephone or through email - is a straightforward, painless process.
- Friendly reminders, through email and print, updating our student body on financial aid opportunities along with important dates and deadlines.
- Additional counseling and educational resources to assist students with debt management and financial planning issues so that they are well-prepared for life after law school.
Information on our website provides detailed facts about our tuition costs, types of financial aid available and the application process. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact any staff member in the Law School Financial Aid Office.
USC Law Financial Aid Office Staff:
USC Gould School of Law
Financial Aid Office
University Park, LAW 104
Los Angeles, California 90089-0071
fax: (213)740-4822 USC Law does not discriminate on the basis of color, race, religion, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.